ISO Commander is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-04-25. The program can be installed on Windows.
ISO Commander is CD/DVD images management utility. Among utility main features are CD/DVD bootable images creation and changing, direct images editing, convention from BIN/ISO/DAO/TAO/NRG images into standard ISO file and much more.
You able to do the following operations:
* Edit image files and folders using drag'n'drop.
* Create image from files on your hard disc drive.
* Add to the new or existing image boot image and also change or delete it.
* Add, delete, rename and extract files and folders from the image.
* Convert different images formats into standard ISO format.
* Open CD/DVD disc as image, edit it and save result in the ISO image.
* Create CD/DVD image by one mouse click.
Additional ISO Commander features are:
* Microsoft Windows XP standard interface that simplified your first program usage and also has many possibilities for expert work.
* SuperLong file and folders names (up to 110 symbols).
* Customizable toolbar.
* Customizable reaction to the user actions.
* Automatically image identification;
* Files adding from the Microsoft Explorer and other file shells using drag'n'drop.
* Bootable diskette copying into image compatible with WinImage format.
* Files and folders find in the image using its names and ?,* symbols.
* Detailed editable information about image.
* Absolutely safe edited image saving.
* And mush more, some features are unique.
ISO Commander (version 1.6.043) has a file size of 1.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 421 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.